Space Space
Space
Space
Jesusfreakhideout.com Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Battle of the Bands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
faithquake101 View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faithquake101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 6:58pm
oooo toughy....

Skillet

vs.

FF5
The world is full of lost people. Let's not judge them. Instead, help them find their way.
iLikeToWrite View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLikeToWrite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 9:15pm
Like theres a choice?

Skillet
vs.
Third Day

Duh duh duh....
Want to check out my blog? Sure you do... iLikeToWrite's Photography and Life Blog =)
changedmylife07 View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote changedmylife07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2009 at 11:38pm
    of course...

skillet VS haste the day
i dont know what the future holds but i know who holds the future. i may listen to a thousand tongues but i can only hear one whisper...
bored? AIM: adamproceeds92
newsboys10 View Drop Down
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2009 at 11:53am
Skillet
vs.
Kutless
~Kingdom Bound Festival 2014~

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLikeToWrite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2009 at 12:15pm
Skillet vs. Decyfer Down (sorry not that creative at the moment... I'm sick)
Want to check out my blog? Sure you do... iLikeToWrite's Photography and Life Blog =)
MainstayNut View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainstayNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2009 at 12:17pm
Decyfer Down
Vs.
Ivoryline
"If You're everything you say you are, would you come close and hold my heart?" - Tenth Avenue North

My blog!
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLikeToWrite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2009 at 12:23pm
^ =O You chose DD over Skillet?!! *vader scream* Noooo... Lol Just kidding

Decyfer Down
vs.
Remedy Drive
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2009 at 12:34pm
Remedy Drive
vs.
Building429

Music rocks View Drop Down
Stage Crew
Stage Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Music rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 1:22am
remedy drive v.s. capital lights............
j shew rocks................
JF022393 View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF022393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 7:12am
I guess.....capital lights
vs
Anberlin
youwithoutMe View Drop Down
Stage Crew
Stage Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youwithoutMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 2:47pm
Anberlin vs. Panic! at the Disco
I see a new day coming, maybe tommorrow. Woe to the king of nothing.
GlorytoGod View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlorytoGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by youwithoutMe youwithoutMe wrote:

Anberlin vs. Panic! at the Disco

^ youwithoutMe,

Since you have not provided an e-mail address, I will mention this here on the boards for all to read. Trust me, I would sooner say this in private, but it can't be helped.

You seem to be baiting us here. You know well that Panic! at the Disco is not a Christian band or Christians in a band, yet you chose to mention them anyway. Your last few posts have pretty much dealt exclusively with secular bands and/or discussion of same.

Normally, I quietly delete such entries and do not engage a member who does this solely to cause a stir. However, as I said, you seem to be baiting us and in fact, inviting provocation about this. Please remember that when you signed up to join our message boards, you agreed to our Forum Guidelines and Rules. To continually disrespect the Guidelines, the members, and the moderators here is not acceptable, nor is it Christ-like. We fully realize this message board may not meet all of your needs, but we feel we need to have certain guidelines in place in order to have a friendly and God-honoring community here.

Please consider this a warning of sorts, and kindly refrain from discussing secular artists and inviting discussion of such. If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me via e-mail; instructions are in my signature here.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

To others, thank you for your consideration, and please do not discuss this further on the board. My e-mail is open to all who care to write to me, and when time permits I will respond to each e-mail.

Note: To e-mail me please use the Contact Form on my "Staff" page (Karen M.) at the bottom of this page (scroll down).
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLikeToWrite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 4:15pm
Anberlin
vs.
Skillet
JF022393 View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF022393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2009 at 5:15pm
Skillet
vs
Red
guitargeekette View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 4:08pm
Um at this time...

Red vs dcTalk   
In the process of perfecting the art of being who God wants me to be...
JF022393 View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF022393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 5:12pm
Red
vs
Disciple
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 5:35pm
Disciple
vs.
Wavorly

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 6:58pm
Wavorly vs Mainstay    
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainstayNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2009 at 11:35pm
Mainstay
Vs.
Run Kid Run (not that they stand a chance, but eh, I've had them stuck in my head all day!)
"If You're everything you say you are, would you come close and hold my heart?" - Tenth Avenue North

My blog!
Sora View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 12:04am
no they don't stand a chance

Mainstay
vs
A Scarlet Divide

yeah I went there.
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainstayNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 12:25am
Wow, the hardest battle yet! I don't know!!! But I just did Mainstay so I'll go with...

A Scarlet Divide (AKA Sora's band)
Vs.
Leeland

My blog!
Sora View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 12:34am
A Scarlet Divide (lol not a tough one for me)
vs
The Next Day (JC41's band)
JF022393 View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF022393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 6:23am
A Scarlet Divide...
vs
Skillet
Pillarfreak743 View Drop Down
Stage Crew
Stage Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pillarfreak743 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 9:31am
Skillet Vs UnderOath
If your gonna run, how fast ya gonna run?, And If your gonna jump, how high can you jump?, All you perpetrators be walkin' round frontin', What?, you fakers afraid to stand for somethin'?-TFK- Puppet
JF022393 View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF022393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 5:48pm
Skillet
vs
Run Kid Run

Stupid Set the Dial....
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 5:51pm
Ordinarily Skillet would win this but Run Kid Run's been amazing lately...so

Run Kid Run vs The Wrecking   
AlwaysThinking View Drop Down
Stage Crew
Stage Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysThinking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2009 at 7:07pm
hmm... I'll have to say Run Kid Run

Run Kid Run vs. Abandon
i'm afraid we're all victoms here - underoath

When everything is going wrong, and you seem to be left alone- always know that Jesus is right by your side
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 12:22am
Run Kid Run
vs.
Worth Dying For

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 12:58am
Run Kid Run vs Mike's Chair    
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 1:18am
Run Kid Run
vs.
Everyday Sunday

Godlover View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 2:40am
tough one
how about...

Run Kid Run vs. Manic drive
www.writerink.weebly.com
jc41 View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jc41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 3:00am
Run Kid Run
vs
Big Tent Revival
Everything was great, until, like a ship, the world stepped in and sunk it.
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 5:54pm
Run Kid Run
vs.
Last Tuesday

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainstayNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2009 at 9:58pm
Run Kid Run
Vs.
Family Force 5

My blog!
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2009 at 11:15pm
Wow Run Kid Run has won 10 times. I never thought they'd get this far.

Run Kid Run
vs.
Pax 217

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2009 at 11:24pm
Make that 11 times lol...of course they'd get this far...they rock! Plus they stay true to Christ in their songs.

Run Kid Run vs The Wrecking    
gravityzero View Drop Down
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gravityzero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2009 at 4:40pm
run kid run vs. nevertheless
Let us be cold, make us weak
Let us because we all have ears
Let us because we all have eyes
Sora View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2009 at 4:49pm
Nevertheless
vs
The Fold

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MainstayNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2009 at 7:01pm
***GASP*** Run Kid Run is de-throned????

The Fold
Vs.
Wavorly

My blog!
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2009 at 8:24pm
Nooooooooo...oh well...

Wavorly vs Sanctus Real   
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 1:24am
Sanctus Real
vs.
Robbie Seay Band

Sora breaks a lot of bands runs.

VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 4:48pm
Love Robbie Seay Band but I'ma have to give it to...

Sanctus Real vs Jars of Clay    
Freak For Life
Freak For Life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsboys10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2009 at 11:14pm
Sanctus Real
vs.
Fm Static

Sora View Drop Down
Jesus Freak
Jesus Freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2009 at 12:23am
FM Static
vs
The Devil Wears Prada
VIP
VIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guitargeekette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2009 at 4:07pm
FM Static vs Falling Up    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 31>
  Share Topic