- Amazing, an absolute must for your CD library. Near perfect. Reserved only for the best of the best.
- Excellent, we highly recommend it.
- Good, could be better, but worth a listen.
- OK. You won't miss anything if you skip it.
- Awful, but it might serve as a decent, albeit pricey, drink coaster.
- Gold stars of any kind indicate that a JFH Reader has rated the album and is not otherwise reviewed (in full) by a member of the JFH's official staff. (In some cases, a "JFH Staff's 2 Cents" Review is added below the Reader Review later by a JFH staff member.)