OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST DIVER, DAVID BOUDIA, PARTNERS WITH REACH RECORDS TO HOST 'GREATER THAN GOLD' PLAYLIST
LISTEN/SHARE GREATER THAN GOLD PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY
NEWS SOURCE: Reach Records
July 28, 2016
Today world-class Olympic diver David Boudia partners with Reach Records to curate his ultimate training playlist Greater Than Gold. Boudia, the reigning Olympic gold champion in the men's 10-meter platform, is preparing to defend his title and compete in his third Olympic games at Rio 2016.
Help commemorate David's Road to Rio by following his Greater Than Gold playlist on Spotify.
Greater Than Gold Playlist
1. I Believe - KB
2. You Can't Stop Me - Andy Mineo
3. Nothing I Can't Do - Tedashii f. Lecrae, Trip Lee
4. Say I Won't - Andy Mineo f. Lecrae
5. Manolo - Trip Lee f. Lecrae
6. Undefeated - KB
7. Jumped Out The Whip - Tedashii
8. Insomniac - Trip Lee f. Andy Mineo
9. Uncomfortable - Andy Mineo
10. Sidelines - Lecrae
11. Never Land - Andy Mineo
12. Sideways - KB f. Lecrae
13. Know That's Right - Andy Mineo
14. I'm Turnt - Lecrae
15. 100 - KB
16. Lazarus - Trip Lee f. Thi'sl
17. Be Me - Tedashii
18. #SameTeam - Swoop f. Tedashii, Yaves, Dre Murray, JGivenz, John Givez
19. Ima Just Do It - KB f. Bubba Watson
20. One Sixteen - Trip Lee f. KB, Andy Mineo
21. I Wouldn't Know - Lecrae f. KB
22. Sweet Victory - KB f. Dimitri McDowell, Leah Smith
Boudia is set to celebrate another impressive accomplishment on August 2 with the release of his memoir Greater Than Gold: From Olympic Heartbreak To Ultimate Redemption, available for pre-order now.
About Reach Records: Reach Records is an independent record label founded in 2003 and co-owned by Ben Washer and two-time GRAMMY Award winning hip-hop artist Lecrae Moore. The Atlanta-based label recently expanded offices to New York City and is home to six recording artists including Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Gawvi, KB, Tedashii and Trip Lee. Since its beginnings as a startup to selling over 2.8 million albums, Reach's purpose remains the same: To change the way people see the world. For more information on Reach Records, visit www.reachrecords.com.
About David Boudia: David Boudia is one of the best divers in the world. A two-time Olympic medalist --gold and bronze in London 2012-- and winner of 16 national titles, Boudia will compete in his third Olympic games in Rio this year. The winner of six NCAA national titles at Purdue University and five medals in the 2012 FINA Diving World Series, he was the first American male since 1986 to medal in the 10-meter platform at a World Championship. Boudia lives in West Lafayette, Indiana with his wife Sonnie and daughter Dakoda. www.DavidBoudia.com
For more info on these artists visit the JFH Artists Database.